Tantric Yoga Teacher Training Levels 1 & II in Koh Phagnan
Level 1: March 1-13 2021
Level 1: July 4-17 2021
30 Asanas, chakra system in relation to yoga, 5 principles of Tantric Yoga
You have the option to stay for the second module and complete the full program, or return after a year of practice. The program is now being split to give our students the appropriate time to integrate what they learn in Level One.
Teaching styles, projection, marketing Tantric Yoga, enhancements, direction and focus in teaching
Pranayama Garden, Koh Phangan, Thailand
Our 200hr Hatha and Tantric Yoga teacher training is a well-rounded, split program that covers the Yoga System as well as authentic Tantric teachings. The added benefit of this teacher training is the education about Tantra, as you will become qualified to Tantric experience to groups. You will also obtain a Yoga Alliance certification in Tantric Yoga, the leading type of yoga that covers tantra yoga postures and their chakric focus and other postures found in a Hatha yoga class.
This paticular style of yoga will also provide a way for participants in your class to connect with each other in a subtle and tantrically aware way.
Tantric Yoga by Open to Bliss is a system of yoga that has been refined over the past ten years by yoga teacher trainer Satyama Lasby. In recent years, the demand for authentic Tantra teachings and also tantric yoga has increased. Hatha Yoga – covered. Teaching by a woman – covered.
Tantric yoga originates from hatha yoga and highlights the dynamic and static principles of the universe: Shakti (creative, feminine) and Shiva (destructive, masculine). Through the practices and exercises, we become proficient in asanas, heal our bodies, and raise the consciousness and energy between each other.
The training weaves in the ancient knowledge of tantra that was previously passed down orally to students who were ready to receive the teachings. We will incorporate the tantric meditation methodologies of Osho Rajneesh and the Book of Secrets in order to bring participants closer to the realization of who they are through exercises aimed at full awareness on the topic of love, body image, societal conditioning around sexuality and presence.
TOPICS COVERED LEVEL 1:
- 5 Principles of Tantric yoga
- Why Tantric Yoga? Improve yourself
- Uddiyana Bhandha – sublimate energy, become proficient with energy use
- 30 asanas and how to perform
- Tantra and Yoga History
- Level One anatomy
- Yamas and Niyamas, ethics of yogic and tantric practice
- Tantric and active meditations – Osho
- Aligning yourself and others
- Yoga to heal sexuality
- Food as medicine
- Boundaries, Communication, Consent
- Open the door to intimacy
- Presence with and without touch
- Shanka Prakshalana and other yoga kriyas
- Life Longevity via non-suppression
Taking a self-responsible approach to life, while letting go, and how to do this to LIVE
Level 1: March 1-13, 2021
TOPICS COVERED LEVEL 2
- 5 Principles of teaching Tantric yoga
- 8 Limbs in yoga and tantra
- Teaching methodologies – best version of your authentic self
- Verbal, physical energetic cueing
- Voice projection – self, upon others, witness consciousness
- Making enhancements with alternative methodology
- How to approach and touch
- Yoga marketing
- How to create a retreat
- Building your following
- Group leadership
- Advanced anatomy
- Becoming certified and insured
- Neo tantra vs Classical tantra
- Why tantra is necessary in learning yoga
- Chakra tapas
- Tantric stories from ancient texts for foundational education
Learn how to be a good yoga teacher, physically, mentally, emotionally. Embody the teachings and allow your students to also teach YOU
Level One: February 28-March 13, 2021 and July 12-24 2021 570€
1699 € (Level One and Two combined, 2021 only as this is the first time the program is being divided into asana proficiency and how to become a teacher.)
Consider Staying Longer…
After the completion of your TTC (Level One or Two), you can join us for a Chi Nei Tsang and Karsai/Tantra Massage Retreat where you can learn the art of Chi Nei Tsang abdominal organ massage for healing and emotional mastery. This special retreat happens 3 times/year, More information about the massage can be found here.
Chi Nei Tsang and Karsai Nei Tsang Tantra Massage Retreat
Aug 31-Sept 3 and October 18-24, 2020, April 12-18, 2021
899 € – course and accommodation
For any inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below. We can also arrange a Skype chat at your convenience or you can also just send us a Whatsapp at +66 658120500 (Thai number).