Retreat Into Bliss – Tantric Massage and Awakening Retreat
Want a get-away from your everyday life?
Interested in exploring different types of yoga as well as Tantric Yoga? Want a calmer mind? Interested in living life more fully, from a tantric perspective? December 26-30 2015 at Samma Karuna School of Awakening and Healing (Take a look on this website how to get to Koh Phangan, Thailand).
This unique yoga retreat is an all-inclusive offering that includes your vegetarian lunch each day, your accommodation, 2 practices/day of different styles of yoga or tantra, how-to instruction in styles of active meditations, as well as special instruction in Taoist Tantric practices, Kundalini activation techniques, the introduction of the micro-cosmic orbit, sexual vitality Qi-Gong, ecstatic dance, and teachings on protection, intuition development and aligning one’s actions to their life purpose.
Why would I join such a retreat?
- To deepen your knowledge of different styles of yoga. We will cover Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin and tantric styles of yoga in the retreat
- To learn the benefits of asana practice combined with meditation, how the two exist better together
- To be introduced to a variety of tantric teachings coming from Osho, Tao Gardens and Agama
- To learn what a tantric way of life can mean for you – energetically, attitudinally, honestly, and authentically.
- To completely immerse yourself in yoga and meditation, outside of external influences with a focus on yourself – body, mind and spirit.
- To be either introduced or deepen your spiritual practice in an intensive setting, working on the power of manifestation and acting from the place of the heart.
$875 (does not include flight/transportation to Koh Phangan)
$530 for ex-pats and locals
$700 super early bird, pay before October 1st, 2015
You can send a 50% deposit via the PayPal transfer option (Please use this email address as receiver: email@example.com)
Monday – Saturday
(Times may vary slightly according to venue)
7:15 am: Meditation with tea following
8:45-10:45 am: Yoga/ Qi gong Practice
11:00 am: Brunch
3:00-5:00 pm: Afternoon Class/teaching/experiential practices!
5:15-6:30 pm: Afternoon Yoga
6:45 pm: Dinner
7:45 pm: Evening experiactivity
A retreat can assist in giving you the space you need to reflect – questions like “What do I want?” Who am I? And “What is my life purpose?” can come up. You may even take what you learn on a retreat, be that a new yoga posture, a new way of living, or something that magically seems to happen on a retreat with you into your future new you. Your body will thank you for it, and so will your mind.
Register on this website.