This type of massage, infamous in Thailand uses the principles of yoga holds and releasing, acupressure and energy meridians that are worked systematically. Performed acrobatically on the floor, the client wears loose clothing so the body can be put in deeper stretches they cannot reach on their own. Known by some as ¨lazy man´s yoga,” this full body treatment is done attuned to the breath of the client to take it to the limit that is right for the person’s body. Pressure points and joint release techniques are also used with blood stops in a few positions, leaving the client in a complete state of relaxation. Tea anyone?
- Which Organ in the Body is Responsible for Which Emotion? Chi Nei Tsang Can Help Process Emotions, Resulting in Greater Heath
- Tantric Yoga and The Use of the Jade Egg
- What is Neo-Tantra and How is it Different than Authentic Tantra?
- 10 Tips to be a Good Tantric Practitioner
- Dec 26-31, 2019 at Inanitah Eco-Community, Nicaragua!
Get a Free Guide in Self-Love Tantra
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe and download your Free Guide Try for at least 21 days, making some small changes to your life and to your mind-set…then let me know if life changed, yes?